HR Administrator for Charity based in Fareham, Hampshire
3 months contract £19,128 pro rata
Looking for someone who can start immediately!
We have a super and immediate opportunity for an administrator to join the HR department of a fantastic charity which supports vulnerable people. Three months contract working within a great team based in lovely offices in Fareham.
The job role
- Work with the HR processes and maintain the HR system
- Produce associated letters and correspondence
- Make calls to Managers for clarification where needed
- Someone who understands working to processes and be confident with systems.
- Good attention to detail for accuracy and confidence to speak to Manager
If you have the necessary admin experience and are available to start please contact us as soon as possible.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>