Executive Assistant to CEO & Board of Trustees of Children’s Charity
Bristol (remote and office working post Covid)
Salary up to £30K
35 hours full time (part time 4 days considered)
We are delighted to be working with an exceptional children’s charity based in Bristol. They are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the governance of the charity with secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and Board of Trustees.
This is a Senior level role in the organisation and you will work across the organisation using problem solving and creative thinking skills to trouble shoot and innovate to increase efficiency and effectiveness and enable them to focus on their strategic and governance. Main areas of responsibility include:
- Secretarial & Administrative Support – including collation, preparation and distribution of all board and committee papers and ensuring the drafting of minutes of meetings.
- Project Management.
- Data Management
- Risk Management.
- Governance – supporting the Company Secretary by liaising with Companies House and with the Charities Commission and any other regulatory bodies to ensure that the charity remains compliant.
- Financial – supporting the CEO with annual budget and annual plans.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree level education and business administration qualification preferred
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Windows/Office/365/ Team CRM systems
- Crystal reports – knowledge of Crystal reports or other database software advantageous
- Experience of handling confidential information and knowledge of Data Protection legislation.
- Experience of Managing Projects and of Tools to support planning and monitoring.
- Experience of collating and analysing data and presenting in reports
- Previous experience of minute taking and servicing complex meetings and committees.
- Strong relationship building, networking, and negotiating skills
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and you are a caring, efficient person with a positive, solution-focussed approach this role will suit you. It is a remarkable charity doing fantastic and rewarding work for children and their families.
Please send your CV immediately for consideration for this super opportunity.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>