Up to £22K per annum plus free parking & free lunch
Our client, a residential social care provider for adults with learning difficulties and physical disabilities are now looking for a bright, enthusiastic and solid administrator to join their expanding team in North Bristol.
The successful administrator will be reporting in directly to both the Operations Manager and Finance Partner and will also provide administrative support to the wider team. This role has a wide variety of duties from producing reports & forms, to processing new starters, DBS checks, diary management, booking meetings, ordering office supplies and invoicing to name but a few. The role will require a high level of discretion as it will involve handling sensitive and confidential information and would suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of this family run business and this is a great opportunity to make the role their own.
You will need to be an experienced administrator, skilled in both Microsoft office and ideally Sage 50 with fast and accurate typing skills, excellent spelling and grammar, great organisation and time management skills and good attention to detail.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to:
- Production of forms, reports, care plans
- Production and editing of other documents
- Handling/processing confidential data and information
- New Joiner administration
- DBS checks and refunds when due
- HR updates and contract maintenance
- Admin Petty Cash recording and balancing
- Admin support to Management Team and Accountant
- Diary of Operations Manager and Key Events
- Manage/supervise the Office Assistant
- Telephone answering/message taking
- Ordering from Suppliers
- Manage holiday calendars
- Fee invoicing/certificate returns
- Conference Room Bookings
- Maintenance of Office Equipment
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with a sense of humour
- Good time management and organiser
- Works well in a small team
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working knowledge of GDPR responsibilities
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Proficient with Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Software
- Fast accurate typing
- Excellent spelling and grammar
This is a lovely role working in fantastic surroundings with free parking and free lunch every day. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch. The role is offered with a salary of up to £22k plus holidays and pension.
If you are a great administrator looking for a new challenge, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>