1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician
Salary: Up to £27K Depending on experience plus Benefits
Our fantastic client, a fast-growing, multi award-winning Television Production Company are seeking an experienced 1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician to join their friendly and ambitious Operations Support Department based in their lovely offices in Clifton.
As an experienced IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for all operational IT requirements within the company; this will primarily involve managing and actioning the IT requirements for new starters, leavers and handling any internal IT enquiries or issues. In addition to this, you will be responsible for liaising with the Company’s outsourced IT support.
The successful 1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician will have a personable, friendly manner; be customer-focused and have experience supporting and administering Windows 10, Windows Server, Microsoft Office and Active Directory. Experience administering Apple devices, Office 365 and VoIP phone systems would also be advantageous.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line IT support for 200+ staff in Bristol, Cardiff, Los Angeles and temporary international locations.
- Setting up or closing down IT requirements for new starters & leavers (accounts, permissions, hardware etc.)
- Overseeing the setup and maintenance of computers/ phones/ printers.
- Managing windows desktop PCs, laptops, Macs and iOS devices. Includes the forward planning, ordering of equipment, set up and maintenance.
- Managing and maintaining Active Directory, folder security, printer groups, email distribution groups and shared and local drives.
- Maintenance of Exchange email inboxes and associated storage space.
- Managing telephone and internet ports and data switches – liaising with external providers for support.
- Supporting online video and telephone conference calls.
- Maintaining meeting room and office audio-visual equipment.
- Managing and supporting remote users.
- Updating user and company passwords.
- Managing company licensing and subscriptions to software and SaaS applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Dropbox, Vimeo).
- Liaising with outsourced IT company – maintaining relationship and service provision.
- Punctual, responsible and reliable
- Ability to handle sensitive data in a confidential and professional manner
- Team Player
- Takes an ownership approach
- Accurate record-keeping
- Good communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- Service orientated and flexible in regard to the needs of the business
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a fast-paced role in an exciting industry. This 1st/2nd Line IT Support Technician role is offered with a competitive salary of up to £27K depending on experience and some lovely benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, cycle to work scheme, free breakfasts, staff parties and monthly bring your dog to work days!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
//php the_tags( __('Tags: ','html5reset'), ', ', ''); ?>